ROLLA FIRST ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH
Some of the more important facets of the purpose of the ministry are:
- Provide a conduit that will help deepen the faith and self-discipline of the men.
- Connect and bond men with other believers.
- Provide a safe, open, and transparent space that encourages men to share.
- Lead men to life changing resources and experiences.
- Help create a caring spirit for others.
- Provide an entry point for community, discipleship, and mentorship.
- Be a springboard for participation in small groups or community groups, eg: a feeder system for non-connected men.
- Be the trigger for men to dive deeper into their spiritual lives.
- Be a catalyst for men to get involved in service projects.
- Equip men with the tools to live more godly lives daily.
Please join us for our Men’s ministry class on Sunday mornings at 10:45am in room 105.
Feel free to contact Chaz Loughridge with any questions [email protected].
Below you will find links to Men's ministry resources:
Rolla 1st – Band of Brothers Men’s ministry: https://www.facebook.com/RollaAG.Band.of.Brothers
Southern Missouri Men’s Ministries: https://somomen.com/
Men’s Ministries: https://men.ag.org/
Desiring God: https://www.desiringgod.org/topics/men/all
Mental Health Resources: https://www.focusonthefamily.com/get-help/mental-health-resources/